Aisprts Zippered Compression Socks Review and Try on







I tried out zippered compression socks since I was having such a hard time getting regular compression socks on while pregnant. I could hardly reach my feet and it was difficult to pull socks up once I got them on. This particular brand came as a 2-pack of zippered socks. I got a size L/XL and am 5'9" and was around 190 when I was pregnant. The nylon and spandex blend socks were much easier to get on and off and offered great compression. The socks definitely decreased swelling. The zipper, while it did allow for easier access, did leave a big indent in my legs. I would likely recommend going up to a XXL for anyone my size. I don't think I would buy zippered socks in the future as the zipper seemed to cut into my skin somewhat and just left a very big indentation. This could have been from using too small of socks, but the ease of wearing wasn't worth the discomfort of the zipper. They are toeless, but stay put so you don't have to worry about socks bunching. These might be worth a try if you don't have anyone to help you put on compression socks, but I would advise ordering a size larger than expected and potentially wearing a wrap or thin sock underneath to avoid zipper marks. 

Embed

Comments