Serene Queen Daily Gentle Shampoo Review


As part of Home Tester Club I was sent a sample of the TPH Serene Queen shampoo. This was a free product, however I am not compensated further for my views as they look for honest reviews. 




The bottle looks and feels high quality. It is a nice size for the shower as it fits great on corner shelves or in the shower caddy. The top was easy to open and wasn't overly stiff. 

The shampoo itself is smooth and creamy in texture. I loved that it is a more natural shampoo, meaning no parabens, phthalates, and I believe is vegan. This one is infused with chamomile and green tea as well. It wasn't overly sudsy and I didn't find it to lather particularly well, but it did clean my hair well.

It cleaned without stripping all oils from hair, meaning I had less fly aways after using. It also seemed to help my hair be slightly more wavy when drying naturally than other shampoos I've used. My hair feels softer and smoother after using for several days. The only downside for me was the scent. It smells good, but was a bit overpowering. I think for anyone who is very sensitive to smells this might not be a great option for you, but if you love scents, this is an amazing shampoo. 

This brand makes hair care products for a variety of hair types so if curly/wavy isn't you, I would consider checking out their other offerings as I really enjoyed this one. 







Embed

Comments

Post a Comment