Hard Candy X Marilyn’s Morning Mousse Eye Cream Unboxing and Review




Home Tester Club recently sent me Hard Candy X Marilyn's Morning Mousse Under Eye Cream to try out! I did get this as a free sample, but receive no additional compensation. I tried this for a little over a week, though I didn't use as regularly as recommended. This caffeine containing eye cream, or rather eye mousse, comes with a small plastic applicator and is very easy to apply. It feels cooling and refreshing at first and then begins to warm. I found this to be similar to an icy-hot feel, but it was never uncomfortable. It didn't seem to burn or agitate my skin at all which is saying a lot as I have fairly sensitive skin. I noticed fewer fine lines within the first day of use, but that I did need to use regularly to keep up with this effect. I feel like it helped me look less tired and was overall a good product that moisturized and calming the sensitive skin around my eyes. The applicator can be cumbersome to pull off every time you use, but it stores very well.




Embed

Comments