NPET Hollywood Vanity Mirror Unboxing and Review


I always hate having to lean over the sink or counter to do my eye makeup or touch up my eyebrows. Plus the lighting never seems great to check my makeup. This is why I decided to try the NPET Hollywood Vanity Mirror

At under $50 (at time of posting), this affordable bathroom accessory has been very useful. The mirror tilt or angle is adjustable 360 degrees making it easy to find the right viewing angle. It also has 4 LED lights with 3 color settings that are easily cycled through. Colors include white light, warm white, and yellow. The light settings could also be described as cool light (office light), natural light (outdoor light), and warm light (night light). The lights are also dimmable making it highly customizable. The cord is around 6 feet long so it should stretch to most settings unlike ones that have a shorter, standard 2 foot cord. The mirror itself is around 7"x9" so it doesn't take up overly much counter space, but still is plenty big for everyday use. 




I found it easy to plug and go with this mirror and the settings are pretty intuitive. I liked that it was much more affordable than most alternatives. The cord length was also a huge perk for me. We only have one outlet in the bathroom, so being able to move the mirror wherever works best was very nice. The swivel is a bit tight, but I like that it holds it's position firmly when you do set it. It if is too loose, it spins on it's own and is hard to keep in the correct position. 

Overall, seems like a good investment if you regularly use makeup or facial treatments that you need to see closer up. This is also wonderful for anyone with glasses so you can get closer to the mirror without leaning over the counter. 



Embed

Comments