NPET Tablet Pillow Stand Review | Adjustable Tablet Stand


With working from home more and just being home more in general, I was really excited to try out the NPET Tablet Pillow Stand. It is velvety and plush feeling making it nice and soft. The zippers don't catch at all and are easy to use. I love that the cover is easy to remove and is washable. 

As for the versatility, it is adjustable which is a great improvement over other pillow stands. The Velcro is durable and strong so it doesn't come undone over time, but also isn't hard to adjust. The adjustable feature made this a clear winner to me as I can use it no matter where I'm working/watching from being in bed to sitting on the couch to standing. 

The handles make for easy carrying or to attach to a bag as well. Once travel resumes, 🤞 soon, I think this pillow will be a great travel accessory. It has a surprisingly comfortable pillow that would be nice for use in the car or on a plane when not in use as a tablet stand. It also works well as a phone stand for those that are looking for a versatile travel pillow. 


At time of posting, this runs around $16 and comes in black, blue, or the pink shown in my photos. For this price, I feel like it is a good investment for both travel and home life. The only con I could think of while using this pillow stand is that it doesn't squish down much smaller than the size shown. This could be a hinderance to those wishing for minimalistic travel, but for most I don't think this will be an issue. 






Embed

Comments