YourSuper Magic Mushroom Superfood Powder Review

Mushroom drink powder doesn't sound overly appealing, but that is a huge misconception when looking at this superfood powder. It tastes like chocolate and cinnamon (probably the cocoa and cinnamon included in the powder) and I didn't notice the mushroom at all.


It seems to help even out energy levels so I don't drink coffee anymore, but also don't get the caff
eine crashes either. It claims to help reduce stress and enhance mood. I can't say I've noticed a huge stress difference, but like I said, it has helped with my energy levels.



The only downside it that it doesn't mix in well. It stays fairly gritty, which seems common with mushroom powders. In the shake, I didn't really notice, but I did when trying to mix with coffee or almond mix directly. Still tastes great, just have to be ok with grittiness.



Embed

Comments