Madefortravel.us Mask Review


I recently got to try out this mask from Madefortravel. While they did send them to me free to try out, the views are all my own and I will not be further compensated if anyone should choose to purchase one. With the disclaimer out of the way, let's start looking at these masks.




Many places are requiring face coverings these days and some states are issuing mandates for mask wearing. This means it is vital to find one that works for you and is comfortable to wear for longer periods of time. This is the first mask I've tried that didn't drive me crazy while I was wearing it. Many of the others start to itch or get sweaty or are incredibly hard to breathe through. This one is a soft fabric and is well stitched so there were no itchy portions.




It also comes with replaceable filters and has a respirator area to direct airflow through the mask and filter better. This also makes it easier to breath through. 



The ear straps are adjustable to allow for close fitting around face without being too tight and also makes it easy to share the 3 pack with family members. The nose area has a metal piece which again allows for a closer fitting mask and reduce air flow around the mask. 


They do come in pink or black. While these are not as flashy or as cute as some of the options out there, it was the most comfortable and versatile that I've tried so far and seems fairly affordable. Shipping took around 1 week for me, but will vary by depend I'm sure. These are great for longer outings and perhaps even for air travel should we choose to go that route in the future. 

If you tried this mask, let me know your thoughts in the comments! 



Embed

Comments