John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème Product Review



I was lucky enough to get a full size sample of John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-up creme recently from Home Tester Club. I was very excited to try this because even though I have extremely straight hair (no curling for me), it also tends to have a ridiculous amount of frizz and fly aways throughout the winter and sometimes even in the summer. Most of the other products I've tried have left my hair feeling heavy and looking greasy (7 days unshowered greasy 😩). I tried this before heading out for a Saturday night on air dried hair (no blow dryer).


What I Liked

First off, this is a budget friendly hair option at less than $8 for 4 oz. That may sound expensive, but for such a high quality product that you don't need to use much of, this is a great price point! Besides price, there were a lot of things to love about this frizz ease creme. The container is easy to open and lets you control the amount you use - no accidentally taking 5 times the amount you wanted. It feels lightweight and smooths easily through hair. It doesn't leave your hair looking greasy nor your hands feeling oily. I could instantly see results with greatly reduced frizz and flyaways. It seemed to last fairly well throughout the evening. Extra plus was that now after using for a few days, it seems to be having a long term moisturizing effect on my hair.

What Wasn't My Favorite

While it works great, it does seem like I need to reapply after 4 hours or so. This wasn't unexpected as we are still experiencing incredibly dry air where I live, but still slightly disappointing. Having to reapply after several hours is definitely not a deal breaker for me, but I was having trouble coming up with any other flaws to list here. 😃Plus, it still keeps frizz down all day from what it would be without any use. 

Overall Impressions

This one gets a BUY ✅ recommendation from me! The hassle of having to bring the product along in order to reapply midday is worthwhile considering the amazing benefits it offers. Plus, it's super lightweight making it less of a hassle. It is affordable and comes in a great, easy to use bottle. besides keeping down frizz and flyaways on the day of use, it also has a longer term moisturizing effect on hair without ever looking greasy or feeling heavy. I will be buying this one again.


** John Frieda Frizz Ease Secrete Weapon Touch-Up Creme was received as a sample from Home Tester Club. I was paid or in any way sponsored in this post, aside from receiving a sample and have left my honest opinion.  

Comments