Tresemme Pro Pure Leave In Conditioner Detangle and Smooth Review


I got the Tresemme Leave-in Conditioner through the influenster program. All views are my own. 

To start, it looks very separated when you open it. This one definitely needs to be shaken every time before you use. You can spray directly on hair or spray on hands and apply to hair. I applied directly before combing my hair after showering. It did help detangle and make it incredibly easy to comb through hair (even with a lot of split ends). 

The scent is amazing. I would use just to have my hair smell like this, but it is a bonus to have easy to comb hair. It did seem to hydrate my hair without leaving it looking greasy. I would definitely recommend and buy again. It runs around $6 at time of posting for 6.1oz bottle. I'd love to see this available in a travel size in the future. 




Embed

Comments